Job Opportunities: Senior Companions & Homemakers
Care Right There is now hiring for Gloucester,
Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, and Salem Counties
Senior Companion & Homemaker Summary
Our Caregivers provide the healthy interactions and activities that promote physical and cognitive health. Typically, the caregiver will provide companionship as well as offer encouragement, and perform light housekeeping duties. Companions/Homemakers do not provide hands on care.
Senior Companion & Homemaker Responsibilities
- Provides companionship by reading, conversation, and listening
- Participates in appropriate recreational activities and hobbies for social and sensory stimulation
- Assists patient/client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc.
- Maintains a safe home environment for the client
- Accompanies patient/client on walks, community trips, doctor’s ofﬁce, bank, etc.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Informs stafﬁng coordinator of any changes in assignment
- Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being
- May plan light housekeeping tasks such as preparation of a meal or laundering clothes
- May perform light housework to maintain a clean, neat environment
- Assists in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment. Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by management.
Please call us for more information about our services.
Senior Companion & Homemaker Qualifications
To be considered as a team member with Care Right There, the following must be met:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry
- A dependable vehicle properly insured
- Valid NJ/PA/DE driver’s license
- You must be trustworthy and dependable
Care Right There
New Jersey Home Care
License Number: HP0216300
To Apply Online: Please Fill Out the Application
Please complete ALL sections of the application. Applications that are incomplete may not be considered.
For more information about positions offered, contact us at.