New Jersey Home Care
Transition & Post-Surgical Care
We provide expert coordination to help you transition from the hospital and begin recovery at home.
The Post-Surgical Patient Transitioning to the Home
The post-surgical patient requires regular observation and care in the critical days and weeks following a hospital discharge. This is not only critical to the healing process but to insure re-admission to the hospital does not occur.
While a friend or family member may have the best intentions when deciding to provide care giving services for a loved one, the burden is often too great for the untrained caregiver.
Home healthcare agencies like Care Right There have professionally trained and compassionate caregivers available to provide post-hospitalization care. We pride ourselves in being able to provide expert planning and coordination to help your loved ones transition from the hospital and begin recovery at home.
Care Right There Home Healthcare is able to provide appropriate care and in-home support services whenever you need it. All our services are developed with the flexibility to adapt to your needs until your ability to function improves and you are able to be independent again.
- Intensive support following illness or injury
- Transport assistance
- Domestic support
- Personal care
From your first contact with Care Right There Home Healthcare, we will discuss the type of support you require and will then arrange a a FREE IN-HOME, CALL OR FACILITY ASSESSMENT to complete an individual service plan that fits in with the natural care that is already provided by family or those living in the home with them. After the assessment, a caregiver or nurse will be allocated to you and will start providing your care.
Our team of caregivers and health care professionals have extensive knowledge and experience in helping people after surgery and during rehabilitation. They will come into your home to provide care and assistance that is tailored specifically to your needs.
How New Jersey Transition Care Works
- Guidance through the discharge process that provides a seamless transition home and promotes effective rehabilitation at home.
- A consultation and personalized home healthcare plan developed over the telephone or in person, based on your preference.
- A professionally trained caregiver who will meet you and your family in the hospital, in the facility or at home to support the initial transition.
- Support with home safety needs which includes recommendations about equipment and home safety modifications to support your recovery.
- Device, Electronic or Internet Portal application awareness and education upon request.
- Ongoing support with errands, grocery shopping, prescription pick-up, housekeeping and other physical activities that may be too challenging for a recently discharged patient.
- Physical assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, feeding, mobility, transferring based on what is required by the patient and ordered by the doctor.
- Meal preparation based on your loved ones specific dietary needs. We focus on a healthy, balanced nutritional diet plan that is aligned with your physicians recommendations.
- Medication reminders, assistance with therapy regiment, rehabilitation exercise prompts, physical and emotional support and companionship throughout the recovery process.
- Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments and personal events.
- Access to the Family Portal so that your loved ones are ALWAYS up to date on the status of you or your loved one’s care. Family Portal Access can be given to a physician or anyone else that is designated as part of the healthcare plan.
The first 72 hours at home are critical for post-hospitalization patients. The patient and family must make lifestyle adjustments no matter how comprehensive the discharge plan may be. The patient often feels fatigued and family members can feel confused or helpless.
Our caregivers are here to help manage the transition and help you on the path toward a successful recovery in the comfort of home.
To Schedule Your Free Assessment, call our office today!
New Jersey Elder Care
New Jersey Home Care Services
Enjoy quality one-on-one time with a personal caregiver who will help with tasks, or engage in activities to make your quality of life better.
Skilled Medical Care
Bathing, Hair Washing, Shaving, Toileting, Ambulation, Dressing Assistance, Medication assistance, wound monitoring, and other skilled medical care needs.
Specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care is available on an hourly or 24/7 basis. Our trained professionals can improve the quality of life for our seniors.
Keeping your loved one safe is our #1 goal. From removing hazards and assistance with mobility, your loved one is safe with our caregivers by their side.
Caregiving can be a challenge and sometimes you need a little R&R for yourself. Take all the time you need with our Respite Care. We can fill the gap and be there when you can't.
Bathing, Hair Washing, Shaving, Toileting, Ambulation, Dressing Assistance, Medication Reminders, wound monitoring and other personal care needs.
From care in the hospital to home bedside, we are there for you when you need it. For post-surgical care rely on our specialized care training.
We value our Veterans! We want to be there for you to assist in any way you need or wish. Thank you for your service to our country!
Senior Sitter Services
Mind Engaging Activities
New Jersey Home Care
Three Simple Steps
to have Care Right There
Independence for Elders and Peace of Mind for Family
Call Now (856) 474-1490
A professional care manager will be happy to speak with you and answer your questions.
Schedule a Care Assessment
Our objective is to collaborate to create a personalized care plan that suits your needs.
Get Matched to a Caregiver
Enjoy the company of a compatible caregiver and flourish in your own home.
FREE HOME CARE ASSESSMENT
Care Right There Home Healthcare is an award winning top home healthcare company. Their mission is to bring exceptional healthcare and connection services into the home through innovation and unmatched compassion. We are committed to providing professional and paraprofessional services to patients in their homes assisting to achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day self care activities. We are committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for comprehensive assessment of needs from both the patient and professional’s point of view.
Care Right There
New Jersey Home Care
License Number: HP0216300
105 Market Pl Suite 9
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Washington Township, Glassboro, Vineland, Woodbury, Sicklerville, Voorhees, Mullicehill, Depford, Lindenwall, Buena, Folsom, Hammonton
Gloucester County, Cumberland County, Salem County, Camden County, Atlantic County
We are more than happy to consider servicing other areas upon request.