Care Right There LLC’s mission is to bring exceptional healthcare and connection services into the home through innovation and unmatched compassion.
We are committed to enhancing the quality of a client’s life. Through a strict recruitment process, a robust family atmosphere, and emphasis on the needs and personal goals of the caregiver, the company seeks to employ staff that offers first class professional care with respect, dignity, compassion, honor and the highest ethical standards.
Why Choose Us?
- A professional, dependable provider of services tailored to meet individual needs.
- A level of services that meets the healthcare industry’s highest standards.
- 24-hour service, including most major holidays and weekends.
- A cost-effective solution for patients in the hospital or at home who need companion services. Trained, screened, and credentialed home care professionals.
- Response time for providing care is quick, often within 24 hours and often the same day.
- We pride ourselves in our ability to match your loved one with a caregiver best suited to his or her needs- this is a critical part of our foundation.
- Regular assessments by management to ensure client satisfaction.
- Flexible payment options, including credit card, private pay, and submission of claims to long term care insurance companies.
- Free consultations, In Home Safety Assessments and a Device/Technology Survey to see how Care Right There can keep you connected.
- Care Management Services upon request for every type of Transition.
We believe in investing in our Caregivers and making sure they feel they are matched well for assignments. Unlike most other companies we ENCOURAGE relationships between our Caregivers and our Clients; it’s all family for us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and provider of services. Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, our staff and management shall protect the right of clients to equal service provision without discrimination for race, color, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender, religion, national origin, economic status, or social status.