NJ CHHA Classes – Home Health Aide Training
Registering as a Home Health Aide with a nurse registry requires more professional training. In order to become registered with a nurse registry, documentation must be provided to show a minimum of 60 hours of home health aide classroom training by one of the following institutes:
a. A public vocational technical school
b. Private institutions licensed by the New Jersey Department of Education
c. Home health agency previously or currently employed with
Care Right There offers Fast HHA Online Training Courses in NJ that will show you how to help the elderly and disabled.
HHA Classes & CHHA Certification Now Enrolling!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Certified Home Health Aide through Care Right There!
Our mission is to provide purposeful employment opportunities for Home Health Professionals who believe in being compassionate, reliable, and pursuing excellence. We want to help you to help people stay as independent and safe in their homes for as long as possible. We are committed to our mission, and are excited for the possibility to help you make this mission a reality.
The following is a list of requirements that must be met in order to be enrolled and receive certification to be a Home Health Aide from Care Right There.
- Minimum Education of High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Eligible to Work in the U.S.
- 60 Hours of Completed Classroom Training
- 16 Hours of Clinical/Hands on Training
- Passing Competence Test
- Scrubs – navy blue or grey & sneakers must be worn to class every day
- Use of cell phones during class will not be permitted
- Mandatory Attendance required
- NO lateness or early leave is acceptable. Classes start promptly at 9AM and ends at 3PM
- Total Course Cost: $425
- $150 Non-Refundable Registration Fee to secure your spot in class
(Note: this cost is deducted from total tuition cost)
INCLUDED: Cost of license with submissions of paperwork plus tracking, fingerprint scheduling, license tracking, book and materials
WILL CONSIDER FOR CARE RIGHT THERE EMPLOYMENT AFTER COMPLETION