Website Care Right There
NOW Hiring for Newfield, NJ
PLEASE you MUST be a Home Health Aide certified by the state of NJ or an NJ Licensed CNA
Open to covering CNA to CHHA bridge if you are a CNA
- Licensed Expired? No problem! Let us know and we can help re-instate you!
- Must have VALID driver’s license!
- Must have prior experience AS A LIVE IN
- COMPETITIVE PAY – PRIVATE ACCOMMODATIONS – ON SITE TRAINING – FLEXIBLE HOURS/BREAKS – ABILITY TO EARN INCENTIVE PAY AND BONUSES
CHHA JOB DETAILS
Care Right There, LLC is a home care company that serves both the elderly and the disabled. We are a family company that sets its sights on delivering a White Glove experience to our clients. We are a family company with a mission to allow others to be treated with dignity, respect’ the highest quality of care. To protect our clients and to connect them both to their family and to our family and those in the outside world. No one is alone when employing Care Right There. We are honored to bring our clients the Right Care, at the Right Place, at the Right Time; right when they need it. We are NOT a “customer first” company, rather, we are a “People First’ company and so it is just as important that our caregivers, aides, nurses and office staff all feel they are part of this family and team. We strive to improve the lives with all of the individuals we work with. If you are uninspired by your company or job and are looking to be a part of an innovative team that is striving to bring the elderly and disabled the highest standard of care, please apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Carry out the prescribed plan of care for the client as detailed in the Service Plan. You will be oriented by a Care Right There nurse.
- In personal care cases-support the client in all necessary and requested activities-of-daily-living including bathing, preventative skin care, toileting, ambulation and transfers, ambulation, active/participative-range-of-motion exercises, grooming, hand nail care, and mouth care.
- Assistance with self-administered medications only, with periodic prompts and reminders.
- Companionship/sitter activities to include walking, reading, visiting, games, talking, etc.
- Independence training or safety supervision upon client request.
- Homemaking support in the form of personal laundry, including sheets and towels, cleaning of bathroom, client’s personal space, kitchen and light cleaning of general living areas, menu planning, meal preparation and serving, shopping, errands and transportation of client to appointments.
- Reports changes in the client’s condition, family situation, or needs to the appropriate supervisor/home care professional.
- Takes and records vital signs, completes required reports and records on time and accurately. DOCUMENTATION IS CRITICAL.
- Reports to work as scheduled and be adaptable to client schedule, preference and requests.
- Reports to work with clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Speaks ENGLISH language and communicates clearly
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by management.
Does not demonstrate need or tendency to take advantage of client’s dependency, assets or vulnerability.
Extensive experience assisting clients with Activities of Daily Living
Able to proficiently follow a Plan of Care developed by a Registered Nurse
Able to prepare simple but nutritional meals with little to no direction.
Able to demonstrate appropriate cleaning technique for bathrooms and kitchens and client areas.
Language and literacy skills are adequate to communicate needs and requests of the client.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit sites.hireology.com.