Website Care Right There
Provides services as assigned in the home of clients; performs related work as required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. This job will be under RN supervision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing
- Current State licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current Driver’s License
- Minimum of two professional references.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the past 12 months as a LPN or RN
- Nurse/RN or LPN, home health or private duty nursing preferred. Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross (certificate must be healthcare provider or healthcare professional).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check.
- Cleared fitness to work and 2 Step PPD & Rubella test.
- Have personal qualities including: compassion for the elderly/disabled; honesty, trustworthiness, reliability and patience with those in need. Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide skilled nursing care to disabled and/or geriatric patients in a home setting.
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for disabled or geriatric patient
- Provide health education to patient and or caregiver.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals
- Takes and records vital signs, completes required reports and records on time and accurately. Reports to work as scheduled and be adaptable to client schedule, preference and requests.
- Reports to work with clean, well groomed appearance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by management.
- Does not demonstrate need or tendency to take advantage of client’s dependency, assets or vulnerability.
- Efficient and effective with time / time management and attendance.
- Language and literacy skills are adequate to communication needs and request of the client.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training
To apply for this job email your details to Info@carerightthere.com