Website Care Right There
POSITION: Home Care Intern – Marketing/Health Care Administration
TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum 15 hours per week, 6 month commitment preferred.
SALARY: $11/hr + Incentives and Valuable work experience at a Home Care /DNA Marketing Agency.
The Care Right There & Helix Care Labs teams are seeking a motivated student to participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that includes general office administration, HR assistance, marketing and event planning activities. This internship is an opportunity for a marketing, medical or business student to learn more about the Health Care Industry and business aspect from the Office Director or Agency Administrator. The intern will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as marketing/social media, compliance, and strategic planning. This position is best suited for someone who has a strong interest in Marketing /Health Care. The focus for this particular position will be Administration & Marketing.
To learn more about Care Right There, please visit: https://www.carerightthere.com
- Work hand-in-hand with the Office Manager/Caregiver Support & VP of Helix Care Labs
- Search for, create, register, schedule, assist with set up regarding marketing and promotional event opportunities.
- Assist with new hire intake work on projects/programs that will aide in Caregiver Retention
- Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned in relation to Accreditation Survey.
- Help improve administration procedures relative to Caregiver Processing, Auditing and Client Intake.
- Prepare presentations, minutes, reports, etc.
- Act as Caregiver/Client liaison traveling to care locations to support caregivers based on specific needs.
- Attend and represent company, if eligible, at Networking Events.
- Communicate with the Clinical Department and Accreditation Support Administration when necessary and update our policies and procedures relative to Nurse/RN instruction.
- Update/maintain our systems, files, paperwork and documentation in relation to all Survey activities.
Internships at Care Right There offer excellent opportunities to work in the Home Care & Home Health Industry. At the end of the internship, the intern will gain and/or improve skills in the following areas: office administration, healthcare marketing, home care/home health compliance, event planning, program & project management, and strategic thinking. Learn what it is to go through and pass a Site Survey as administered through the company’s selected Accreditation Organization.
• Windows 10 PC, Office 365, and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
- Must have dependable transportation
• Knowledge/interest and desire to learn about Home Health/Health Care Industry
• Medical or Business students encouraged to apply.
ABOUT CARE RIGHT THERE
Care Right There is a Home Health Care Agency incorporated in the state of New Jersey. Care Right There is a dedicated member of the communities we serve; helping the elderly and disabled obtain our services in order to help them through any difficult time and keep them independent wherever they call home. Our aim is to make our clients feel as though they are a part of our family: valued, protected and connected. We constantly strive to promote healing as well as to improve quality of life and health through any and all interactions with the members of our team.
ABOUT HELIX CARE LABS
Helix Care Labs works in partnership with Genetic Testing Labs and Marketing Companies to evangelize the benefits of DNA Testing in the areas of Cancer Prevention and Pharmaceutical toxicity. We educate, and qualify Medicare recipients to receive Cancer and Pharmacogenomic testing at no cost to the recipient. We work with Oncologists, Geneticists and Holistic / Naturpathic Doctors and Physicians to evangelize preventative care and reduce ER and Long Term Care costs.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@carerightthere.com