Website Care Right There
POSITION: Home Care Intern – Health Care Administration/Caregiver Support
TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum 15 hours per week, 1 year commitment preferred.
SALARY: $11/hr + Incentives and Valuable work experience at a Home Care Agency.
The Care Right There team seeks a motivated student to participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that includes general office administration, accounting, HR, and involvement in some long-range strategic planning. This internship is an opportunity for a medical or business student to learn more about the Health Care Industry and business aspect from the Office Director or Agency Administrator. The intern will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as social media, compliance, and marketing. This position is best suited for someone who has a strong interest in Home Health Care. The focus for this particular position will be Accreditation, Caregiver Support, Case Management and Administration.
To learn more about Care Right There, please visit: https://www.carerightthere.com
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned in relation to the ACHC Site Survey
• Work hand-in-hand with the Office Director/Administrator
• Help improve administration procedures relative to Caregiver Processing, Auditing and Client Intake
- Recruit and work on projects/programs that will aide in Caregiver Retention
- Prepare presentations, minutes, reports, etc.
- Help to manage CRM system and Caregiver Database
- When necessary act as On CALL Direct Support during scheduled hours for our Client Base once certified.
- Act as Caregiver/Client liaison traveling to care locations to support caregivers with supplies or pick up payments.
- Support Promotional Events and Festivals when scheduled representing and promoting Care Right There.
- Communicate with the Clinical Department and ACHC Administration when necessary and update our policies and procedures relative to Nurse/RN instruction.
- If time permits, provide support to Cyber Seniors Efforts- bringing the program to our local community.
- Update/maintain our systems, files, paperwork and documentation in relation to all Survey activities.
Internships at Care Right There offer excellent opportunities to work in the Home Care & Home Health Industry. At the end of the internship, the intern will gain and/or improve skills in the following areas: office administration, home care/home health compliance, program & project management, and strategic thinking. Learn what it is to go through and pass a Site Survey as administered through the ACHC Organization. Care Right There has also agreed to make available to you the ability to achieve your Certified Nurse’s Certificate/License for a low price through a grant relationship we have and then fully pay for your CHHA Bridge Certification offered through our offices.
• Windows 10 PC, Office 365, Apple MAC and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Knowledge/interest and desire to learn about Home Health
• Medical or Business students encouraged to apply
ABOUT CARE RIGHT THERE
Care Right There is a Home Health Care Agency incorporated in the state of New Jersey. Care Right There is a dedicated member of the communities we serve; helping the elderly and disabled our services in order to help them through any difficult time. Our aim is to make our clients feel as though they are a part of our family: valued, protected and connected. We constantly strive to promote healing as well as to improve quality of life and health through any and all interactions with the members of our team.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@carerightthere.com