Website Care Right There
POSITION: Business Administration – Home Care Intern
TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum 15 hours per week, 3 month commitment preferred.
SALARY: Unpaid. Valuable work experience at a Home Care Agency.
The Care Right There team seeks a motivated student to participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that include general office administration, accounting, HR, and involvement in some long-range strategic planning. This internship is an opportunity for a medical or business student to learn more about the Health Care Industry and business aspect from the Office Director or Agency Administrator. The intern will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as social media, compliance, marketing, event planning. This position is best suited for someone who has a strong interest in Home Health Care. To learn more about Care Right There, please visit: https://www.carerightthere.com
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail, data entry and office supplies requests
• Work hand-in-hand with the Office Director
• Help improve administration procedures
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, fliers, e-mail campaigns, on-line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Update/maintain our caregiver/family portal
Internships at Care Right There offer excellent opportunities to work in the Home Care & Home Health Industry. At the end of the internship, the intern will gain and/or improve skills in the following areas: office administration, marketing in the health care sector, home care compliance, program & project management, and strategic thinking.
• Windows 10 PC, Apple MAC and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Knowledge/interest and desire to learn about Home Health
• Medical or Business students encouraged to apply
Please send resume and cover letter by mail or email (in pdf form) to:
Care Right There
157 Bridgeton Pike Ste 200 #321
ABOUT CARE RIGHT THERE
Care Right There is a Home Health Care Agency incorporated in the state of New Jersey Care Right There is a dedicated member of the communities we serve; helping the elderly and disabled our services in order to help them through any difficult time. Our aim is to make our clients feel as though they are a part of our family: valued, protected and connected. We constantly strive to promote healing as well as to improve quality of life and health through any and all interactions with the members of our team.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@carerightthere.com