Website Care Right There
The Care Training Academy is an educational organization where care providers of all delineations come to obtain the training that they need to be certified to do the work they dream of doing. Whether it’s entering the healthcare field through Certified Home Health Aide and / or Phlebotomy, advancing through to Certified Nursing Assistant training on their way to a career in Nursing, or just brushing up on their CPR/First Aide skills; this is the place to be. We are looking to build onto our team by adding an instructor for our Certified Home Health Aide Program. This person should have a strong background in nursing, have overseen others in a supervisory role, have some background/experience in orienting and be interested in potentially instructing students in our other programs.
This position can quickly develop into a FULL-TIME position, and ideally the candidate would be interested in assisting our management team to build out other programs we are looking to make available.
Tancour Enterprises, LLC DBA The Care Training Academy (herein referred to as CTA) manages all aspects of NJ Certified Home Health Aide Program (herein referred to as CHHA), those desiring a bridge certification from CNA to CHHA and those wishing to become NJ Certified as a Nurse’s Aide (herein referred to as CNA). Certification and Training as well as MAVO Certs and Continuing Education.
The Clinical RN Instructor will be responsible for providing nursing education to individuals who desire to become certified CHHAs, obtain bridge and med-tech certification, as well as CNA certification after having been approved by the Board of Nursing to conduct such training.
Within the clinical care aspect of the Home Care RN Supervisor role, this individual will assist the Assistant DON/ Sr. RN Supervisor in providing supervision of CHHAs & CNAs, potentially teaching and training activities and occassional direct nursing care. There will be times where this individual will be involved to supervise both CHHAs, and CNAS and recommend additional training and development .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities as RN Educator for CTA include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with nursing and Executive team to create and to improve curriculum for programs designed by Care Training Academy (Tancour Enteprises, LLC)
- Schedules and runs the training program for Certified Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants as well as Medication Techs provided by Care Training Academy.
- Continually strives to improve his/her nursing care skills by attending in-service education, through formal education, attendance at workshops, conference, active participation in professional and related organizational/ individual research and reading.
- Proctor and grades exams, and makes final determination on /acceptance of and passing of students
- Leads award ceremonies and works with team to capture pictures and video for social media and PR promotion of school.
- Monitors supplies and tools needed for program assigned to instruct.
- Assists with overall operation of RN Training Programs run and administered by Care Training Academy.
- A Registered Nurse licensed in New Jersey with education and community health nursing experience and progressive management experience in community health nursing.
- Must have at least five (5) years of nursing experience, most of which has been preferably community health experience.
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisor/training experience in the Nursing/Clinical field.
- Ability to use PC, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have & pass a Level II background check.
- Must have current CPR certification
- Willing to be approved/certified as CHHA and CNA RN Instructor.
- Submit to random drug-testing
To apply for this job email your details to Info@carerightthere.com