Licensed Practical Nurse
Care Right There is hiring for Gloucester, Camden and Salem counties.
Care Right There LLC is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to work within our clients’ homes providing direct patient care. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) will instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. As a Care Right There Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Nursing and /or Nurse Supervisor. At this time, we are only looking looking for Per Diem employees.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patients needs
- Assessments, direct care, occasional transfers
- Wound Care
- Ostomy Care
- Trach/Vent Care
- Medication Administration & Management
- Patient/Family Education
- Catastrophic Injury
- Chronic Disease/Symptom Management
- Personal Care: Full service tasks such as bathing, feeding as needed or requested.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification and copy of updated Physical — based on state requirements for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Copy of updated TB results/ chest x-ray /Rubella test
- Reliable transportation.
Care Right There invests in and promotes a family-like community for our Home Health Aides and Nurses.
- Competitive pay & bi weekly paychecks
- Continuous professional and clinical training
Job Type: Per Diem
To Apply Online: Please Fill Out the Form Below.
Please complete ALL sections of the application. Applications that are incomplete may not be considered.Apply Now!
For more information about positions offered, contact us at:
(856)-244-7722 or firstname.lastname@example.org