Companions / Homemakers
Our Caregivers provide the healthy interactions and activities that promote physical and cognitive health. Typically, the caregiver will provide companionship as well as offer encouragement, and perform light housekeeping duties. Companions/Homemakers do not provide hands on care.
- Provides companionship by reading, conversation, and listening
- Participates in appropriate recreational activities and hobbies for social and sensory stimulation
- Assists patient/client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc.
- Maintains a safe home environment for the client
- Accompanies patient/client on walks, community trips, doctor’s ofﬁce, bank, etc.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Informs stafﬁng coordinator of any changes in assignment
- Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being
- May plan light housekeeping tasks such as preparation of a meal or laundering clothes
- May perform light housework to maintain a clean, neat environment
- Assists in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment. Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
Please call Care Right There LLC at 856-244-7722 for more information about our services.
NOW HIRING HOME COMPANIONS AND HOMEMAKERS
To be considered as a team member with Care Right There, the following must be met:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry
- A dependable vehicle properly insured
- Valid NJ/PA/DE driver’s license
- You must be trustworthy and dependable
To Apply Online: Please Fill Out the Form Below.
Please complete ALL sections of the application. Applications that are incomplete may not be considered.Apply Now!
For more information about positions offered, contact us at:
(856)-244-7722 or firstname.lastname@example.org