Companions / Homemakers
Our Caregivers provide the healthy interactions and activities that promote physical and cognitive health. Typically, the caregiver will provide companionship as well as offer encouragement, and perform light housekeeping duties. Companions/Homemakers do not provide hands on care.
- Meal preparation to help ensure nutrition needs are met
- Crafting and playing games for mental stimulation
- Conversation and reminiscing as an enjoyable pastime and to help sharpen memory
- Outings to promote socialization
- Outdoor activities like gardening for fitness or walking to promote an active lifestyle
- Providing respite care- stepping in when primary caregiver needs help or time off
- Providing medication reminders
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Assisting with getting in and out of bed
- Entertaining (technology, games, crafts, reading, etc.)
- Assisting with clothing selection
- Arranging for medical, dental, or other professional appointments.
- Transportation for errands or medical appointments
- 24 Hour Live-In Caregivers are available as well!
Please call Care Right There LLC at 856-244-7722 for more information about our services.
NOW HIRING HOME COMPANIONS AND HOMEMAKERS
To be considered as a team member with Care Right There, the following must be met:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry
- A dependable vehicle properly insured
- Valid NJ/PA/DE driver’s license
- You must be trustworthy and dependable
To Apply Online: Please Fill Out the Form Below.
Please complete ALL sections of the application. Applications that are incomplete may not be considered.Apply Now!
For more information about positions offered, contact us at:
(856)-244-7722 or email@example.com